Saturday 22 September 2007

The End of the Road...

Actually, I haven't been on this blog all that much. Not much at all, really. Yet I have to close it. Well-I don't have to, its just I need to. Blogging takes up too much time, and I have other things in my life I must work on and with. I'm still a mad who-fan and all that, I just simply don't have the time to run this blog anymore.

This may seem stupid, but rather than see a blog that so much work went into fall, I would like to offer absoloutley anyone the opportunity to own this blog. Yep, take over, its all free, honest! So if you would like to do so, please leave me a comment by clicking on '0 Comments' with your email adress attached.

Well, thats it really. Forever!

Bye!

Cloak.

**###Update: I'm Hitbob Replacing Cloak so, cya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok,