Wednesday 19 September 2007

DWM 387



DWM 387 will be realeased Thursday 20 September 2007, priced £3.99.


Catherine Tate reveals what she thinks about starring in series four in this issue of DWM:


"When I was asked to do it, I genuinely couldn't believe they'd asked me," she told the mag. "I was having lunch with Julie Gardner and it was the last thing I thought we were going to have a conversation about. She said it, and I nearly... well, I... even now, I just can't believe it. I'm speechless."


Catherine also adds how un-into Who she was beforehand: "This is how un-into-it I was before: I didn't know that there was more than one kind of alien; I just thought it was always the Daleks."


This issue of DWM will also feature an exclusive preview of the Sarah Jane Adventures; Russell T Davies talks about roller skates, secrets and lies; The DW dvd producers talk about forthcoming releases, the comic book adventures continue, and what happened when the Sixth Doctor arrived on the set of Voyage of the Damned is revealed in Production Notes.


The BBC also say:

On top of all that, there are interviews with no less than FIVE Doctors as David Tennant, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann celebrate Big Finish's 100th Doctor Who CD release.

Remember, DWM 387 is released 20th September 2007, priced £3.99


No comments: