Saturday 15 September 2007

Book Review: Sting of the Zygons


I thought that Sting of the Zygons was a great book from start to finish. The prologue was brilliant, simply wanting to make you read more. Having never watched an actual episode with Zygons in, this was a pleasant surprise to read them in action.

Throughout the book, it was hinted that the Zygons were being hunted, and I loved the way it turned out they weren't. I also thought towards the end was brilliant, where the Doctor freed the mind control on the Skarasen, and how he felt sympathy toward the last Zygon, too.

This book was thrilling throughout, and a gripping read. I highly recommend it to Doctor Who Fans, or anyone in general. Also, I give this book a rating of 9/10.

1 comment:

Bad Wolf said...

cool post cloak i enjoyed this book 2. u should watch the classic zygon story its pretty good and it features sarah, 4th doc and harry